How To Apply!
Please send your cv on: Mohamed.Fouda@medaliglobal.com with subject of vacancy
- Building relationships and Develop new channels of business with customers and Pharma suppliers worldwide; Pharmaceutical Company, Traders and manufacturers.
- Searching for alternative suppliers and alternative materials according to customers’ requests and internal priotrization.
- Responsible for communicate and follow up supplier and customers through visits, daily emails, phone calls, attending pharma events, and using social media as Skype, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.
- Negotiating, Selling, Closing deals and follow up after receiving goods, according to the agreed terms and conditions.
- Comparing costs and negotiation of the prices to have the best quality with the best prices that matches the target price.
- Responsible for filtering suppliers, to deal with the reliable suppliers with GMP certified materials.
- Follow up and verification the deliveries:
All document process – Purchase request –Proforma invoice-AWB and shipping documents, Bills of lading, packing lists, ..etc.
- Following up the “payments cycle” including issuing payments requests and solving any issue to ensure smooth and quick payments processing to suppliers.
- Report to supervisors about each account status.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Participate in development of strategic sourcing and sales plans for the business.
- Updating the vendor list & working on ensuring a list of backup suppliers.
- Responsible for providing the company with the best prices for the required materials, using market prices as a reference and maintaining up-to-date information about the industry news and trends, Products and its latest development and its technologies, Services and Competitors.
- Provide information needed for the development of customers, through recording and maintaining contacts data for each customer’s activities and business transaction.
- Receiving feedbacks of customers, to work on it and ensure matching the requirements of customers of the company.
- Achieve KPIs targets and measure monthly progress and work on closing the gaps if any.
- Performs related to work as required.
- Background in Medical/Pharmaceutical/ Chemicals.
- Preferred Female.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
- Excellent in English (Writing, Speaking and Listening).
- Very Good Communication Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Time management.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and web surfing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial deals finalizing.
- Attention to details.